Friday, January 25, 2008

Families are forever



My dad past away about a week ago. My family and I will miss him so much. I am so thankful to know that this time of missing him will only be for a short while. I know without a doubt that families are forever and my family will be with papa Wayne again. During this hard time I got the most comfort and reassurance from my 4 year old daughter, Shelby. She was talking on her pretend phone and when she was done she came over to me and said: "yep, I called heaven and papa Wayne is there. He is with Jesus, he likes it alot there but he said he is sure going to miss me." We will all miss you alot dad, and I can't wait to see you again someday, we love you.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Well Said! I love you Jillonnie!!

Amber said...

Both of those pictures are adorable! You are such a good mother to already have blown a picture up of them all together! I miss you!